Tuesday, June 3, 2014

izzy @ Ivy and a Safari



 LOOK HOW CUTE THIS HEADBAND IS! 
The headband is from the amazing Annelee Giese at The Ruffled Cupcake.  HERE

Loving this Little girl dress from  izzy Ivy designs 
you can find their SHOP HERE
When I saw the photos from instagram I immediately wrote to them and wanted the pictures to share I was beyond excited. Thank you guys so much!
The dress with the Zebra bodice is a sleeveless hack of our Tallulah pattern and the one with the lime striped bodice is a mash of our Evie and Tallulah dresses.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness how cute is that!! great dress, hairband and the cutest little model!! fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing, Frances!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!