Monday, September 22, 2014

AN ISLAND AND A QUILT CHERIE HOP

I was so excited when Rachael Gander wrote to me and AGF she wanted to sponcer a quilt using Art Gallery fabrics. She had her friend Alli make a this baby quilt and the great treat was that Alli lives in Hawaii ! I am in love with these stunning pictures of the island and quilt. Thank you so much Rachael and Alli.  TO SEE THE ORIGINAL POST GO HERE
When Alli saw this line, She  wanted to make a greyscale herringbone quilt (inspired by Cluck Cluck Sew’s Sweet n’ Sassy quilt



Credits:
Alli's Blog is B.YAZZO HERE
Rachael Gander Imagine Gnats
Cluck Cluck Sew Sweet n' sassy baby quilt pattern

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me play with your fabric! Your new line is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!